in the Workplace
A cost effective, intelligent, and efficient coach training program
149 Coach Specific Training Hours
What is Knowledge Based Coaching in the workplace?
Knowledge Based Coaching in the Workplace blends practical coaching skills with underlying theories and traditions – drawn from psychology, self-help traditions, leadership, and organizational effectiveness. This training encourages a flexible approach to the client’s needs, and a recognition that, when appropriate, different areas of knowledge may be helpful to the client, depending on the circumstance, and the client’s openness to learning new ideas or concepts.
- Practical coaching skills for all participants
- Theoretical underpinnings of coaching
- Working with like-minded colleagues
- A cost- and time-efficient learning experience
- Skills required by the International Coach Federation for certification
- A creative and effective way to help people and organizations grow and develop in these times.
How this program will benefit you
- You will become proficient at helping your co-workers and
colleagues to communicate skillfully.
- You will acquire the most up-to-date skills for effective coaching
and mentoring inside and outside of your organization.
- You will acquire a solid understanding of coaching, based on
theories drawn from psychology, communication, leadership, and adult development
- You will understand yourself and your colleagues with new clarity and perspective.
- You will obtain international
recognition as a certified coach
(ACC or PCC) through ICF.
- Depending on your interest & aptitude, this certification may be the first step towards a complementary line of work.
- Phase 1: Three days face-to-face skills training (on site)
- Phase 2: 12-week online training course delivered through a Moodle platform
- Six advanced skills training sessions delivered via zoom during the 12-week course
- Phase 3: Seven group mentor coaching sessions: via zoom
- Phase 4: Three individual mentor coaching sessions via phone or zoom (with Leni Wildflower or a certified trainer)
Knowledge Based Coaching includes:
- Knowledge Based Coach training manual
- Hand outs, tools, and processes for coaching
- Group and individual mentor coaching with Leni Wildflower
- Assistance in applying to the ICF for certification
- Assistance in preparing for the ICF exam
- Assistance in finding clients for your certification
Program Director: Leni Wildflower, PhD, PCC
- 25 years experience coaching and training coaches
- Designed and delivered first Evidence Based Coaching program at Fielding Graduate University.
- Has worked globally: Asia, Europe, South America Africa and in the United States
- Author: Knowledge Based Coaching in the Workplace and The Hidden History of Coaching
- Assists the ICF in helping design coach training programs
- Is EASY to work with—supportive And friendly.
Previous programs delivered
Knowledge Based Coach Training for organizations and companies:
- Sony Global
- Whirlpool International
- Getty Images
- Sony PlayStation, Liverpool
- Cowan Incorporated
- WhiteWave Foods
- Prudential Life Insurance
- National Institute of Health
Knowledge Based Coach Training for Groups of Individuals: